4th of july music downloads 4th of july playlist 4th of july songs country 4th of july songs pop 4th of july songs 2014 good songs 4th of july 4th of july songs for kids 4th of july songs classical
4th of July is near and you should celebrate the fourth of July with these inspiring songs about United States of America.
Celebrate the 4th of July with these enthusiastic patriotic songs.
4th of july 4th of july songs for kids 4th of july songs classical
This special day for every American is a time of celebration, fireworks, remembrance, & cookouts. It is also a time for patriotic music.
America is a land of spirit and the home of brave. There are many patriotic songs about United States of America. All these songs seek in some way to capture the American spirit in song. So go and plan an Independence Day party with your hearts on your red, white and blue sleeve. Here are the 4th of July Top-20 songs playlist; some are positive and some are just about having fun.
4th of july songs classical
TOP-20 Songs Playlist for 4th Of July
1) Freedom–Rage Against the Machine
2) Born in the USA–Springsteen
3) Allentown/Goodnight Saigon–Billy Joel
4) Tears of Rage/Last of the Blacksmiths–The Band
5) Fight the Power/Don’t Believe the Hype–PE
6) I Pay in Blood–Dylan
7) Uncle John’s Band/Liberty–Grateful Dead
8) Oh Lord Don’t Let them Drop that Atomic Bomb on Me/Meditation on a Pair of Wire Cutters–Mingus
9) Bomb the World–Michael Franti
10) Ashes of American Flags–WILCO
11) Red Dress–TV on the Radio
12) The Way it Is–Bruce Hornsby and the Range
13) We the People Who Are Darker Than Blue–Mayfield
14) Pink Houses–Mellencamp
15) C.R.E.A.M.–Wu Tang Clan
16) The Message–GM Flash and the Furious Five
18) Promised Land–Chuck Berry
19) April 29, 1992–Sublime
20) Democracy/The Future–Leonard Cohen
Here are some of the videos which you can enjoy.
Leontyne Price performing America the Beautiful
America the Beautiful song was written by Katharine Lee Bates in 1893. She was an English professor at Wellesley College. This is the version in which opera star Leontyne Price sings it at a 1992 benefit.
500 Miles by Rosanne Cash
500 Miles song was originally written by Hedy West. It became popular in America & Europe during the 1960s folk revival. The song was also the part of a list of 100 essential American songs that Johnny Cash famously gave his daughter Rosanne in 1973. 4 years back, Rosanne Cash produced a brilliant album featuring her versions of 12 of the 100.
The Battle Hymn of the Republic by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Battle Hymn of the Republic was written by poet, abolitionist, social activist Julia Ward Howe in 1861. The song was set to a tune which was written several years before by William Steffe. The song is sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Please share this post among your friends and family.
4th of july music downloads
4th of july playlist
4th of july songs country